Spring Flower Shopping w/ LOFT


This Winter has been pretty mild, but that doesn't make the sound of Spring any less appealing over here. We pretty much bolted to the flower shop on the first warm-ish day to liven up our house a bit with some plant babies (if we can keep them alive, that is!) There's this adorable nursery, Dee's, near our house where we pick up our pumpkins in the Fall and our flowers in the Spring. It's basically heavenly.

I was itching to wear this LOFT dress which in my opinion is the embodiment of how spring makes me feel in one dress. I mean, could it be any more fitting for Spring!!? Doesn't it make you want to have a picnic on a navy colored plaid blanket and eat some grapes?? Yup, me too. The flirty sleeves make me feel like a perfect girlie girl, and I love the length of it with some suede low heels! I am drooling over all of the new arrivals at LOFT, and also can't wait to wear this bell sleeve chambray top that is going to make an appearance over here soon. Check out some of my favorite new arrivals below!




Some of my favorites from the Spring New Arrivals:


Labels: ,