What Bloggers Do When They're Not At NYFW


So yes I live in NY, and no I haven't mentioned NYFW here. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love following the shows and events from Style.com/other bloggers on Snapchat, but after attending a few times (here and here), I decided it is not my scene at all. I'm not going to lie and say I was invited to incredible shows, and I am SO cool that I said no to them. I got some invites, but it was nothing that made me want to bring my 33 week pregnant ass into the city, get dressed up, and still feel less cool than the person sitting next to me.

It's a showy scene, filled with one-upping, and yes incredible style, but also so many hours of preparation to be seen. It's a weird world. Instead of putting time and effort toward dressing up for events, I spent Friday night with my fam in this! I am wearing these Madewell maternity jeans that are my favorite ever right now! It's still hot outside (supposedly it's cooling off this week!!!) but that is not stopping me from wearing plaid :)




Labels: , ,