coachella dreaming.





if i had endless time, i would travel the country in a 1980's VW van with matty and claude attending all of the music festivals. we used to have a small, but very fun festival in st. augustine called "harvest of hope" but it only was around for about three years. i did try out ULTRA one year, but it was a bit too techno for my taste. i endlessly dream of attending SXSW, Lollapalooza, Coachella and Bonnaroo. I am sure throughout my next ten years i will chip each of them off of my bucket list, slowly!

in honor of the festival season, here is a "vintage festival" outfit! i have a tiny bit of boho in me, but not too much! i would love to wear this while sitting on a lawn under the stars watching live music. ♥ are you going to any fun festivals this year?


pinafore dress: Forever21
blouse: vintage
shoes: Forever21
bag: Forever21
hat: vintage


Labels: