beach day dusk.








to be honest, sometimes it is hard to find time to take "outfit photos." this has been one of those weeks. the last thing i really want to do after work (if it is even still light out when i am off) is stay in my clothes to take photos. i usually just want to go to the gym. on days off, if i don't take photos before the day begins, i usually feel too sweaty (florida weather/ ugh!) or disheveled to be in front of the camera at the days end. there was once a time when i worked for myself and always looked cute and had endless hours to shoot photos, but that time has since gone away. so here is an honest post of me after a full day of going to the beach and sitting in the car for 2 hours on the way home. my shirt is not perfectly pressed, my hair is a little wind blown and i don't even think i have a lick of makeup still on my face, but this is what i wore :) my favorite vintage floral shorts and loafers!

i am sorry the posting has been a little slow over here, we have been consumed with wedding details and trying to find time for a little fun! this next week i will have more fun posts! I hope you all had a great weekend. xo

blouse: romwe
shorts: vintage
shoes: vintage
hat: urban

Labels: